Donate


Stand True 4 Blue is a Non-Profit Organization (501(c) 3 status). 100% of your donation will go towards supporting law enforcement through Stand True 4 Blue weekly outreach programs such as 'Thankful Thursday' outreaches, substation encouragement, 'Blessing Bags', 'Badge Buddy' school programs and other building up events.  Any donation amount is welcomed and greatly appreciated.  Thank You!




About Us

Testimonial

Stand True 4 Blue was founded in October 2015 after the tragic deaths of Rio Rancho Police Officer Greg Benner and Albuquerque Police Officer Daniel Webster.

After watching Officer Benner and Officer Webster, as well as many others, lay down their life to protect and serve their respected communities, a group of appreciative individuals (young to old) knew it was time to stand up and do something to show support.

With the rising national focus being on the negative aspects of officers and understanding that the national news media was only highlighting less than 1% of law enforcement, Stand True 4 Blue decided to focus on the other 99%; the positive side.

Our mission is “To show support for law enforcement through a positive visual presence within the community.”

Our vision is to ‘Stand Up’ and Build Up’ our men and women in uniform through visual displays of “Standing True 4 Blue”, letters of encouragement, ‘Thankful Thursday” outreaches, as well as through programs and events within the community that support them.

Our goal is to make sure that every officer knows that they matter and are valued by the majority of individuals within the community. Through Stand True 4 Blue support and events, we aim to unite the community in appreciating all law enforcement and first responders.

                              “Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.” Romans 12:21




The Stand True 4 Blue Thankful Thursday program is now reaching 34 stations/units every week with treats and encouragement. We are currently reaching out to APD, BCSO, RRPD, SCSO, Bernalillo PD, Corrales PD, LLPD, VCSO, TCSO, Specialty units, APS Officers, Albuquerque Ambulance and Lovelace ER.

The need is growing, will you consider joining our efforts by making a one-time donation or by signing up to be a monthly supporter?

              Update

Please support our efforts STANDTRUE4BLUE!

Please click the Donate button below. Thank you in Advance!